Help with logging in
Having trouble logging into the site? Here are some tips to help get you connected:
- Everyone's user name is their first and last name (ie. John Smith) but you can also log in using the email address that you originally provided to the 5BBC in lieu of a user name.
- If you do not remember which email address you originally used, try using your first and last name (with a space between) and request a new password. A one-time login link will be emailed to the email address on record.
- Your password is not visible to anyone including the site admin so we will not be able to tell you what it is.
- If you cannot remember your password, you can request a new password here. A one-time login link will be emailed to the email address on record. If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes, check your SPAM folder. If you still do not receive it, email the Web Site Coordinator for assistance.
- If you know for a fact that the email address you originally used has since become defunct, please email the Membership Coordinator and request a new email address be added to your account. Once this is set up, you can request a new password and the one-time link will be emailed to that address.